The leading estate agency software solution is now within reach of entrepreneurial agents
JET has the online estate agency software solution
Multi-functional estate agency management software like RPS would normally be beyond the reach of all but the biggest estate agency firms. So JET now provides a less customisable version for firms just like yours, to give you all the most useful features of RPS without the things you don’t need as a newly-opened or entrepreneurial estate agency business. And because RPS from JET is pre-configured, it’s easier to implement and use so you can get up-and-running quickly with minimal help or training.
RPS is a best-of-breed software tool that helps you and your team make the most of your time and capitalise on every revenue opportunity. It gives you the assurance of a tried and tested, market-leading property system coupled with the simplicity, speed and ease of implementation you need as a fast-growing business.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Huge efficiency savings in admin and marketing tasks with the ability to mail merge into templates to create personalised letters and property particulars.
- Easily identify your VIP customers – with RPS you can understand all activity for each contact at a glance and easily see if the person you are talking to is also registered as a buyer or landlord, or even a vendor as well.
- Instantly create prospect lists by importing properties listed with competitors from property portals.
- Advanced reporting capability – the powerful reporting suite in RPS enables you to instantly generate property, applicant, diary, marketing and management reports to your own specification. Extensive reports can track everything from data accuracy, to sales opportunities and likely withdrawals.
- Intuitive and easy to use – we understand that a sales negotiator will have different priorities to a property manager. With RPS from JET the information displayed on screen can be customised by user so the most relevant details are displayed making day to day tasks quick and easy.
- Send and track referrals to third parties such as solicitors and financial advisers, enabling you to generate more revenue and measure return on investment.
Your JET user license includes:
Swift set up
Easy to use
£200 a month
(£50 per month for minimum order of 4 users)
- Import competitor property details
- Upload to portals in real time
- Flag potential withdrawals
- Automatically import contact details from portal enquiries
- Measure data accuracy
- Full traceability of tasks
- Track and report on third party referrals
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- And many, many more
Once minimum order of 4 licences reached cost per additional user is £50 per user per month.
Recommended requirements are as follows:
- Windows 7 Professional or greater
- Office 2010 or greater installed
- 3 GB Ram or greater
- 2 GHz dual-core processor or greater
- Internet Explorer at latest release
- Chrome at current release
Office Internet speed requirements are as follows:
- Download: 2 Mbps per every 5 users
- Upload: 0.6 Mbps per every 5 users
*Users with Macs or Remote Desktop Services (RDS) such as Citrix or Terminal Servers please review